< © Copyright Notice © >
Some of the documents and information on this site as noted are copyrighted or patented materials of Richard G.
Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from this service is subject to the provisions of the United States
Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 U.S.C.
All rights reserved.
< © Copyright Complaints © >
The Site Webmaster Team respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our members and users to do the
The Site Webmaster Team may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the membership or accounts
of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright
infringement, you may notify the Site Webmaster Team by providing the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address)
of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
3. The identification of the URL or other specific location on the Official Emergency Station's site where the
material that you claim is infringing is located;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright
owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and
that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf, and that you have a good
faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
The Official Emergency Station's agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached
Richard G. Johnson, Esquire - Team Leader
The Official Emergency Stations Site Webmaster Team
Post Office Box 5567
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15206-0567
< ae3c @ arrl.net >